- Terms and Conditions – these regulations laying down the rules for concluding sales contracts for distance through the Online Store, the rules for performing these agreements, the rights and obligations of the Seller and the Customer and the rules of conduct Complaint. For electronically supplied services The Rules of Procedure and its annexes shall be laid down in the Rules of Procedure referred to in Article 14(2). 8 of 18 July 2002. the provision of electronic services.
- Customer – a natural person with legal capacity, a legal person or an organisational unit without legal personality to which the the Act grants legal capacity, which concludes a contract with the Seller for Distance. When the Customer is not an individual, it is presumed that he or she is represented by a representative authorised to representing the Client in accordance with applicable law.
- Consumer – a consumer within the meaning of Article 1 (1) (b) of Directive 77 221 of the Civil Code.
- Online shop – website operated by the Seller, available at electronic means: www.prezenty-grawerowane.pl through which the Customer may obtain information about the Product, its availability, as well as the purchase the Product, have it made and delivered.
- Working day – one day from Monday to Friday excluding public holidays.
- Item/Product – a movable item that the Customer may purchase in the Online Store or through the Online Store may be commissioned.
- Prices – all prices listed on the Seller’s website are provided in the polish zlotys (PLN), are gross prices (i.e. contain all the such as customs duties and taxes, including VAT). Binding price for the parties is the price at which the Customer ordered the goods in the order. Prices quoted goods do not include the cost of delivery, which depends on the manner in which the goods are Implementation.
- Seller – TabulaMedia Alicja Żydołowicz, based in Wroclaw on the street Royal Commission 13/9, Tax ID number 6111794029, REGON number 230865880, tel. +4851o148694, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Account – collection of data stored in the Online Store and in the seller’s information technology regarding the customer and the submitted orders and contracts concluded by the Customer, the customer may place orders and conclude contracts.
- Types and scope of services provided electronica
lly:a) concluding contracts of online sales – in the field of goods sold or offered for execution in the Onl
ine Store, b) sending e-mails,
c) conducting the Customer
Account,d) order form,
e) sending emails in which the Seller confirms receipt of the order, possible receipt of payment, acceptance of order to be executed, the course of the order, the the execution of complaints, etc.
The Regulations shall specify in particular the rules for the sale through online store of products offered for sale by seller and created by the Seller to order the Customer, and rights and obligations of the parties in respect of the contracts concluded.
- Through the Online Store, sales are carried out prefabricated products as well as prefabricated products unprefabricated, manufactured by the Seller according to the specifications made available in the Online Store, and selected and indicated by the Customer, e.g. color, size, print content, etc.
- The specifications and properties of the Products are presented on the websites of the Online Store.
- The Seller is the owner of the Online Store, as well as its Administrator.
- Na all ordered Products in the Online Store are displayed receipts or VAT invoices. In accordance with the provisions of the 11 March 2004 about the tax on goods and services, the Customer’s signature – as a buyer of the goods – is not a mandatory element of the content of the invoice Vat. In this situation, the Customer receives only the original invoice.
- In where the Customer who is a natural person places an order or makes a purchase using data (e.g. name/company) concerning the economic activity carried out by that buyer, it shall be presumed that the purchase is made by him in connection with the with such activity and an invoice will be issued to that buyer as an entrepreneur.
- In accordance with the provisions of the Act of 11 March 2004 about the goods and services tax, the Customer accepts the issuing of and sending invoices electronically. Consent to receive invoice in electronic form is tantamount to opting out of the receive a paper invoice. The Customer may withdraw his/her consent to the receiving invoices electronically, by submitting an appropriate seller’s statement.
3. Account and order
- The Customer accesses the Account after registration.
- In registration, the Customer shall provide the name, surname, telephone number contact address and selects the password. The customer ensures that the data in the registration form are true. Registration requires a thorough read of the Regulations and mark on the registration form that the Customer has read the and fully accepts all of its provisions.
- In customer’s access to the Account, between the Seller and the The customer is, for an indefinite period, concluded contract for the provision of electronic services for the Account.
- Service the Electronic Account is provided free of charge for the duration of the An indefinite period. The customer has the possibility, at any time and without providing reason, to delete the Account (withdrawal of the Account) by sending request to the Seller, in particular through the Email. The customer has the right to waive the above-mentioned agreement in accordance with the rules set out in the Regulations.
- Client placing an order via an interactive form available on the website online store. The order specifies the m.in. products, after which price and at what quantities the Customer wishes to order to the location. If you order non-prefabricated Products the order also specifies the Product specification chosen by the Customer possible specifications offered by the Seller for the relevant Product.
- Information on the Website of the Online Store do not constitute an offer in the the Civil Code. When placing an order, the customer makes an offer purchase of a specific Product.
- The ordering procedure ends when the Buyer chooses the “Order with payment obligation” option. Doing so means placing an order with an obligation to pay.
- After order to the e-mail address indicated by the Buyer sent to the a message confirming receipt of the Buyer’s order will be by the Seller, containing all legally required Information.
- After order, the Seller will communicate with the Customer e-mails or if necessary by phone. In e-mail messages will contain information aimed at the proper functioning of the performance of the order.
- Seller reserves the right not to accept the order for execution, as referred to in buyer no later than 2 Working Days after the date of on receipt of the order.
- Adoption order for execution by the Seller will take place no earlier than after receiving the entire payment resulting from the content of the contract.
- Z customer’s confirmation to the specified e-mail address acceptance by the Seller of an order for the execution of an all legally required information, the Customer shall contain the The seller’s contract for the sale of the Products covered by the order.
- Agreement may be concluded on behalf of the Buyer solely by a person of legal age, having full legal capacity or in the context of the buyer who is not a natural person, by a person has a power of attorney to represent the Buyer and to borrow in on behalf of the commitments.
- Seller product to the Buyer within the time limit specified in the submission process order through a third-party supplier selected by the through the Online Store website. Cost of delivery product is expressly determined in the course of placing an order and covered by the by the Customer. Delivery of the Product will be carried out in accordance with the provision of services by third-party suppliers selected by the Customer ordered and paid Product. There is also a possibility of personal collection of the Product at the Seller’s premises after the date and time of collection.
- Term shipment of the Product is counted from the moment of receipt to the Seller’s account the entire amount of the remuneration due for the Product ordered by the Buyer.
- In in the event of non-delivery of the Product for reasons dependent on the Buyer or recipient of the Product and the need to resend it by the Seller, the Customer may be charged for re-shipping Product.
- The method of packaging of the Product is selected by the Seller each time and takes into account the specificity of the Product being shipped.
- Z receipt or receipt, the customer shall be entitled to ownership of the Product and any risks associated with the possession and use of the Product, and in particular the risk of loss or damage to the Product.
- In in the event of an unjustified refusal to accept a shipment with the Product by the buyer, the shipment is returned to the Seller at the Buyer’s expense.
- The Seller informs that the Customer should take into account the fact that:
a) difference in the dimensions of the Products performed by the Seller taking into account the tolerance of the cutter error used by the Seller may result in reach up to 2 mm,
4. Prices, payment methods and delivery
- Seller immediately before placing the order, informs the Customer about the the total price of the goods and any additional charges, including for the transport, additional services, payment costs, etc.
- Before order through the Salesperson’s order form inform the Customer about the available payment methods and possible available delivery dates.
- If payment or delivery method incurs an additional cost, The Seller informs the Customer before placing an order.
- Payment for the Product by the Customer is made before its shipment or manufacture in accordance with the Customer’s specifications.
- The Seller informs the Customer about the due date via the IT system.
- If the Seller does not provide a payment deadline, the period is considered to be 14 days from the date of the order
- In payment within a specified period of time, the contract concluded dissolution and the Seller is obliged to immediately return the customer everything he has received from him under that contract.
- In if the Seller fails to meet its obligation within the in the e-mail correspondence addressed to the Consumer, the Consumer may also withdraw from the contract. The waiver shall be effected by the submission of the Seller declares his intention to withdraw.
- Proof issued by the Seller is sent to the Customer together with the product or by e-mail to the address indicated by the Client.
- Changes prices and offers on the Website of the Online Store do not affect the orders placed before the date of entry into force of the change.
- Promotions in the Store are not combined, unless otherwise stated in the terms and conditions of the respective promotion.
- The right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason is vested only in the Customer who is a Consumer.
- Consumer who has concluded a distance contract through the Online Store may, within 14 days, withdraw from it without giving any reason costs, with the exception of the costs indicated below, provided that the has been properly informed of the need to bear them during the the order process.
withdrawal from the contract shall not be vested in the Customer in respect of the
referred to in Article 10(1) of Regulation (EC) No Article 38 of the Consumer Rights Act, including in. agreements
:(a) for the provision of services if the Seller has fully performed the service express consent of the consumer who was informed before the start of the that once the Seller has fulfilled its performance, he/she will lose his right to withdrawal from the con
tract;b) in which the subject of the service is unprefabricated, manufactured to the customer’s specifications or to meet its individual needs;(c) i
n the the object of which is the item supplied in the sealed packaging which cannot be returned after opening the package due to the health or hygiene reasons, if the packaging is has been opened after delivery,(d) in
which the subject matter of the benefits are audio or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in a sealed package if the packaging has been open after delivery,(e)
the provision of digital content and the electronic licences that are not stored on a tangible medium, if the performance of the service has begun with the express consent of the Customer before the expiry of the withdrawal period and after informing the the trader to lose the right of withdrawal.
- Seller stresses that all Products offered in the Online Store in respect of which the Customer can choose a specification from among the options indicated by the Seller – including size, colour, content and shape prints, cutouts, engravings, etc., are unprefabricated – are made to the customer’s request according to the customer’s specifications specified in the order form. Deaths with the period invoked in Article 10(1) of Regulation (EC) No 1 Article 38 of the Act on consumer’s rights with respect to such Products, after payment of the there is no right of withdrawal.
- Course the period for withdrawal from the contract of sale of the goods begins with the the date on which the Consumer or a person other than that referred by him or the carrier has taken possession of it (in the case of the sale of many possession of the latter) and, in the case of other contracts from the date of their conclusion.
- In in order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the Consumer should submit to the Seller statement in this regard. In order to comply with the deadline, it is sufficient to before it expires. This statement may be sent m.in. on the form constituting Annex 2 to the Rules of Procedure, e-mail or mail.
- The Seller shall immediately confirm to the Customer on a durable medium receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract.
- In at the time of withdrawal, the related additional contracts shall expire concluded by the Customer if, on the basis of which, the performance is fulfilled by the Seller or a third party on the basis of an agreement Seller.
- Seller within 14 days from the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal sale of the goods, will return to the Customer all the including delivery costs corresponding to the most availability offered by the delivery method, if applicable. Return payment will be made using the same method of payment, customer, unless the Customer expressly agrees to otherwise refund, which does not entail any costs for him.
may suggest to the Customer that he will pick up the item from him/ himself. If
The Seller has not made such an offer to the Customer:a) the
Customer will return seller (or a person authorized by the Seller to receive) immediately, but no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which the withdrawing from the contract, unless the Seller has offered that the will pick up the item. In addition to the deadline, it is sufficient to send things back before expiry.b)
If the Seller has not offered to collect the returned goods, the Customer should return the goods by sending it to the indicated in the e-mail correspondence from the Sel
ler.c) the Seller may withholding the refund of payments received from the Customer until the receipt of the item back or the customer providing proof of the goods whichever occurs first.
- Client the direct costs of returning the Goods (including the cost of delivering it to the seller) and is responsible for reducing its value resulting from the use of it in a manner other than that necessary for the characteristics and functioning of the Goods.
6. Defects of the goods and complaint procedure
- Seller is obliged to supply the goods without defects and, in respect of Consumers shall be liable for their defects in accordance with the rules laid down in Article 10. 556 and N. Civil Code (warranty for defects).
- In in the event of defects in the product, the Customer may make a complaint through the Online Store, send it to the address of the registered office of the seller or to the Seller’s e-mail address.
- By submitting it is advisable for the Customer to describe the defect noted and clarified its request. At the time of the complaint warranty, you must provide proof of purchase of the goods in the Online Store (e.g. account statement, card payment confirmation, receipt or invoice).
- Client who exercises the warranty rights, is obliged to provide faulty item to the address of the Seller’s registered office or the address indicated in the e-mail correspondence. If the complaint is up to the seller, the Seller customer shall reimburse the Customer for any costs he has incurred as a result of the acquisition of the defective goods, in particular the costs of returning the Product.
- It is recommended that sending a package with the returned item be preceded by a return request.
- Seller make every effort to deal with the complaint without undue delay, no later than 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the date of its Notification. In any event, the Seller shall notify the Buyer in the above the time limit on how to proceed.
- In if the Seller’s complaint is up to the product defect will be promptly removed by the Seller and repaired Product or – in case the defect cannot be removed – the new Product will be sent to the Buyer within the time limit indicated above.
- Before from the post office or from the courier, check that the the packaging has not been damaged in transport. In particular, attention to the condition of the tapes affixed to the shipment. In the event that the the packaging of the consignment is damaged or when the straps are broken, do not accept the shipment and contact us as soon as possible with the seller to clarify the matter.
- In the event that the Customer is not a C
onsumer:a) liability for the physical defects of the goods is excluded (Art. 558 and n. Civil Code);b)
seller’s liability covers only actual damage;c) the
Seller’s liability is limited to the value of the order;
d) The Seller is not responsible for the acts and omissions of third parties, including couriers, mail providers, internet services, etc.
- The data controller provided by the Customer as part of registration or placing an order is the Seller.
- Data personal and address information obtained from the Buyer are stored in the secure place on the server. Everyone has the right to access their data, and to request their removal. Data entered buyer may be changed at the time of creating the Account at the request of the e-mail to the Seller’s address.
- Data will be processed for the purpose of performing a contract for the provision of seller and distance selling agreements, the fulfilment of other legally justified purposes of the controllers or recipients of the data, and purposes for which the Customer agrees (including marketing purposes).
- The Customer has the right to access the content of the data and to modify it. The provision of data is carried out on a voluntary basis.
8. Final provisions
- These Terms and Conditions apply from September 5, 2016.
- Seller is entitled to amend the Regulations if new functionality or launch new versions of the Online Store, and also in the event of a change in the applicable law. Any changes will take place to the extent appropriate and customers who have account, they will be additionally informed about the change of the Regulations. Client who does not agree with the amendments is entitled to terminate the contract in Immediately.
- Client may terminate the contract for the provision of a service by electronic means in the at any time with immediate effect, informing the Seller there by e-mail, telephone or in writing to the dealer’s registered office. The Customer’s account in the Online Store will be Deleted.
- Seller has the right to terminate the service agreement relating to the Account in in the event of termination of the online Store, violation of the by the Customer of the laws or provisions of the Regulations, as well as in the case of inactivity of the Client for a period of 6 months. Termination of the contract within a seven-day notice period. Seller may stipulate that re-registration of the Account will require the authorisation of the Seller.
- In if any provision of this provision of this regulation is amended or annulled. regulations by decision of the competent authority or court, the other provisions shall remain in force and bind the Seller and the Customer.
- The address of the the website under which the Seller’s Online Store is available, as well as the the contents of the Online Store page are the subject of the right of and are protected by Polish copyright law and copyright law. Intellectual. Rights to the Online Store and content in contained in the Seller. All logos, proper names, graphic designs, videos, texts, forms, scripts, source codes, trademarks, service marks, etc. are registered signs and belong to the Seller. Download, copy, modify, reproducing, transmitting or distributing any content from the online store without the Seller’s consent is prohibited.
- Law competent to resolve any disputes relating to the Rules of Procedure is Polish law. The customer may also benefit from out-of-court ways of dealing with complaints (mediation, arbitration) and Redress. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Consumer may for help to the municipal (district) consumer ombudsman. Any necessary information in this regard can be obtained from the competition and consumer protection authority’s website at: www.uokik.gov.pl.
- In the case of Non-Consumer Customers, the court having jurisdiction over the Seller’s registered office has jurisdiction.
- On the basis of Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013 please note that at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr available is the online dispute resolution platform between consumers and businesses at EU level (ODR platform). The ODR platform is a website with a one-stop shop for consumers and businesses seeking out-of-court settlement of a dispute concerning contractual obligations arising from the contract of sale or a service contract.
- Seller informs that the use of electronically supplied services the Internet involves risks. Primary risk to any internet user, including those who use the internet services provided by electronic means, it is possible to “infect” the information system by various types of software created mainly for the purpose of causing damage, such as viruses, “worms” or “Trojan horses”. In order to avoid the risks associated with this, it is important that The customer has supplied his equipment, which he uses by connecting to the internet, in an antivirus and constantly updated it, installing its latest versions.
at the same time, it informs that it is entering the following data, which are not
component of the content of the service provided by electronic means, to the electronic
service recipient:a) Co
) The Online Store sends the buyer e-mails in which it confirms the receipt of the order, possible receipt of payment, acceptance of order for execution and the execution of the order.